Order of the Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Dueling Activities

Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1

Go down

Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1 Empty Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1

Post by ShadowOfTheGods Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:44 am

These were more stringed together than loose ideas with a basic outline of what the deck should look like, I've been trying to test different versions of the deck to what would be more consistent. The decks objective is to play omega and trish as much as you can turn one or build a very strong board. On a daily basis the when I play I get 6/10 times to render my opponents hand to 0. It struggles against hand traps heavily but it's expected all your monsters heavily depend on monster effects, though maxx "c" doesn't hurt much, sometimes you end up decking them out. I also know usually you lose if you go second and they have any type of summon / effect negation, this is something I've tried but cannot fix seeing as though this deck relies on going first and not going second. 

The deck isn't really focused on ONE combo, you just play though your hand and make sure to make the most optimal plays. Most of the time you're playing though hands hoping to get key combo cards you need for the 3 omegas and two Trishula. Uni-zombie+ Level Eater then DoppelWarrior + Bulb,Junk Synchron,Re-cover,PlagueSpreader then Power Giant/Uni-Zombie +any tuner + Junk synchron. Fusionist + E-tele,junk synchron, norden, Baxia etc. I was originally tested 3 De-Synchro, 1 Armageddon Knight, and two level eaters, 1 Uni-Zombie, 1 Mezuki, 1 Plaguespreader. But mezuki and armagedon seemed to be underwhelming.
Brilliant fusion combos greatly with the deck allowing for an additional normal summon which is a lot of times is heavily needed.

Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1 TYOmmRx Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1 WhLWqkQ Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1 ZiJ0Ovz

1 Junk Warrior
1 Ghost Orge & Snow Rabbit
1 Glow-Up Bulb
1 Jet Synchron
3 Uni-Zombie
1 Plaguespreader
3  Synchro Fusionist
1 DoppelWarrior
1 Performage  Clown, Juggler, Tricker
2 Power Giant
2 Gem-Knight Lazuli
1 Dr. Frakenderp

Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1 JLVKKiL

3 Upstart Goblin
3 Instant Fusion
1 Re-Fusion
3 Brilliant Fusion
3 Emergency Teleport
1 One For One
1 ROTA

Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1 Akj8MUP

1 Norden
1 Gem-Knight Seraphnite
1 Accel Synchron
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Baxia
2 Forumula Synchron
3 Omega
1 T.G Hyper Libarian
2 Tatsunoko
1 Trishula
1 Yazi

The only thing I have to say about the extra deck is the two Tatsu and formulas I run, I couldn't find a worthwhile synchro other then the two. I was thinking of putting in Daigusto Emerald but it takes field space and is usually not necessary.

One of the main concerns with the deck of course is going second. The deck really can't utilize an side deck because the deck focuses on being able to do the most consistent plays, and maxx and floodgates just aren't able to help you further your game state turn 1. In the beginning I was playing two snow rabbits because of emergency teleport and to destroy what is needed of it to destroy ptolemy,pen zones, and any other card that makes it valid, though this isnt really the best idea, It slows down the deck if your going first and draw it. I've just been focusing on consistency and a valid way to keep resolving omegas and trish. Any ideas and or criticism are welcomed.

(my grammar is horrible)
ShadowOfTheGods
ShadowOfTheGods

Duel Points : 418

Back to top Go down

Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1 Empty Re: Theosophy of Synchro Turbo Weekly Articles #1

Post by ShadowOfTheGods Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:33 pm

Posting wins in this thread.

https://i.imgur.com/d0o7udy.png
ShadowOfTheGods
ShadowOfTheGods

Duel Points : 418

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum