Order of the Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Dueling Activities

Banlist for Testing

Go down

Banlist for Testing Empty Banlist for Testing

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Number Fucking ONE THROUGH WHATEVER IT STOPS AT!!

First Absolutely NO QLIPHORTS !

Second No FTK/OTK/Stall/Burn !

Third No Tier 1 for Testers!

Tier 1 for this format as of Jan.2:

-Burning Abyss
-Shaddoll
-Qliphort
-Nekroz

Terms and Conditions:
If you start a duel, testee (one being testedMUST make sure your internet connection is sturdy. You will not be compensated for the disconnection. Instead, a game loss and a deduction of 10 Duel Points will take place. 

Testers must be allowed the "Dibs" on ALL new members, for obvious reasons. The deck the tester uses must be balanced, can have the potential to OTK, but not necessarily always OTK

[Updates will be accordingly]

Back to top Go down

Banlist for Testing Empty Re: Banlist for Testing

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Can we say testers cant use tier 1 at all? Qli is a stupid deck but there are decks right now that are better than it. As before, testees are ALLOWED to use tier 1, but they ought to be graded far more strictly if they do.

There are plenty of decks that have some ability to compete with tier 1, such as mermails, tellarknight, spellbook, maybe geargia if you're lucky. Those are just a few examples, but the point is that testers shouldn't feel the need to play tier 1 themselves just because the testee might play it.

pls dont play nekroz its literally worse than lightsworn in terms of dorm tests

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Sure I guess. Edit at leisure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:56 pm

I know I'm not an admin, but I'd like to point something out:
Qlis aren't even the best deck in the meta right now. Masked Heroes, BA, and Nekroz are all better than them, and they really don't deserve to be specifically hated on compared to the other meta decks. :O

Back to top Go down

Post by *Number 39: Utopia* Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:13 pm

masked HEOS? lol what?
*Number 39: Utopia*
Tester

Duel Points : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Masked Heoes arent even out in the tcg, so you cant say for certain they are tier 1 or stronger than any of the meta, you can speculate based of the ocg. But competive tcg players have done no more than play aroumd with the deck on dn to see if it would be worth making irl when it comes out, also the tcg and ocg banlistd are sp different you can hardly compare the 2. Yku can't really say a deck that isnt out is gonna be so strong, yoh can speculate based of ocg and past meta, but you canot be certain. Also correct me if im wrong there hasnt been an event where nekroz have showed up yet, so you cant really say they are tier 1 yet.
Ps soory for minor grammar/spelling errors wrote this on my phone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Also if this is legit add it to the main rubric, so new people dont have to look all over the place when preparing for their test. (Also grade harder! I tried to play bad and get the red dorm cuz red is sexy, but i scored to high got less sexy purple)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Masked hero is kinda late to be meta, But it's good with hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 am

My point was its not even out yet, you can't say whether or not it will be meta. For example remember how overhyped noble knights where, and to extent qliphorts when everyone thought it be tier 0.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Number 39: Utopia* Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:55 am

no dont post this too main rubric because this is purely for testers if the testee knows that they can play whatever then the testers are at even more of a disadvantage

atleast thats how i see it
Tester

Duel Points : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:08 pm

I think I misworded that. I meant to say that those decks beat Qli's. Masked HERO won't actually be meta, but they'll be tier 2 for sure 'cus they'll be over-represented af.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down